Do you want to discover if your business ideas are creative, different, and innovative?
Do you want to discover if your business ideas are creative, different, and innovative? Are you stuck in the planning stage of a business, unsure of which possibilities will lead to something truly revolutionary? Or do you already have a great idea, but aren't sure when's the right time to take action?
Rahaf Harfoush, New York Times bestselling author, digital anthropologist, and all-around creative badass, knows exactly what you're going through. She knows it so well, in fact, that she's created an entire curriculum on how to generate and evaluate innovative ideas! She's here to show you how to get the most out of the 21st Century's information superhighway and find the right ideas to disrupt any business.
Why study Innovation?
Because no matter what field you're in, it always pays off to be on the cutting edge. Learn how to zero in on truly innovative ideas and you'll be able to wow your partners and get ahead of your competitors. Sounds too good to be true, you say? We say, get your blackbelt in disruptive business ideas in just 30 days!
No matter what field you're in, it always pays off to be on the cutting edge.
Give us four weeks of your time and we'll give you the specific frameworks and exercises that experts use to f1ind new perspectives on familiar landscapes and to separate the wheat from the chaff, idea-wise.
What you get:
When you sign up, you immediately get access to a series of video lessons, tutorials, and exercises on the secret art of innovation. You’ll get crash courses on landscape analysis, pipelining, information diets, and many more invaluable tools. That may sound like a lot, but don't worry - we break everything down to individual sections, and you can go at whatever pace works best for you.
Who it's for:
- You want to figure out if your ideas are new, different, and innovative
- You want to learn how to analyze the business landscape
- You're a leader trying to decide when to take action on a great idea
- You're suffering from writer's block or you have too many ideas
- You're trying to figure out the difference between an "okay" idea and one that really makes people's heads turn
What you'll learn:
- How to generate, examine, and evaluate ideas
- Analyzing the scope, demands, and knowledge conditions of your industry
- How to evaluate different ideas and choose the right one for your business
- Techniques for managing data flow and information overload
- How to build a framework for disruptive businesses in just four week!
Are you ready to start living the disruptive idea life? Just promise that you'll remember us little guys when you're a world-famous innovator...
If you're currently a One Month student, you can simply select the new course from your dashboard. Otherwise, you can sign up right away — click the big blue button below to get started!