With One Month MVP, you can get as close as possible to knowing whether your idea is the next iPhone or the next Apple Newton.
Do you have an idea for a new business, app, or feature, but aren’t sure whether the idea is any good? Have you ever built a product that failed because customers weren't interested? Do you want to start building a business, but have no idea where to start? Enter One Month MVP.
Teacher Evan Kimbrell, founder and director at Sprintkick, is here to show you how to validate your product ideas and build your first minimum viable product.
What, exactly, is an "MVP"?
An minimum viable product is an early version of your product with just the basic, important features built out. The idea is to get it out fast so you can start testing right away and find out if people actually want to buy what you're selling.
Is One Month MVP right for you?
This is a course for anyone who wants to ensure that their business or feature ideas are viable before wasting years and money on a product that will never get off the ground. Launching a new product is always tough –– you can never truly know if you’re delivering the right thing at the right time. With One Month MVP, you can get as close as possible to knowing whether your idea is the next iPhone or the next Apple Newton in just 30 days!
"I created this course because I think using the MVP framework should be easy." - Evan Kimbrell, teacher
MVP is the most efficient way to jump start your product development. You'll learn to minimize the time, resources, and effort it takes to validate your idea. It's all about figuring out what your customers want, and accommodating your product to meet their needs.
What you get:
When you sign up, you immediately get access to video lessons on creating hypotheses and testing your ideas, which you can take at your own pace. You’ll get hands-on crash courses for targeting potential customers, doing competitive analysis, conducting customer interviews, making pitch experiments, creating ads, launching your MVP and many more tools to get your ideas off the ground. It sounds like a lot to cover, but don't worry –– We've broken everything down into delicious, lean morsels just for you.
Who it's for:
- Anyone with an idea for a new business, app, or feature, but doesn’t know where to start
- Entrepreneurs whose ideas for products failed because customers weren't interested
- Entrepreneurs who want to pre-validate a business idea before they try to build it
- Product Managers who want to know how to determine user adoption and the popularity of potential features before they commit resources to it
What you'll learn:
- How to build experiments for your product
- How to conduct customer development interviews
- How to build advanced landing page pitch experiments
- How to find and judge potential competitors pre-launch
- To understand the Lean Startup framework and apply it to your product idea
- How to build an MVP using easily available tools on the web
- How to jump start your business idea TODAY!
Are you ready to meet your brain on MVP? If you're currently a One Month student, you can simply select the new course from your dashboard. Otherwise, you can sign up right away — click the button below to get started!