What does it take to make a product that turns the world upside down? What made the iPhone… the iPhone?
For many, the art of conceiving, executing, and launching a product is a complete mystery.
Christian Arca, senior product manager at Etsy, knows it doesn't have to be! He's here to show you that there is a method to the madness. Product Management will change the way you think about every product you've ever owned.
Why study Product Management?
Learn its ways, and you’ll become a master problem-solver, a mini-CEO, and an expert in satisfying customers' needs, all in one! It’s the secret magic power you didn’t even know you wanted, and you can begin to master it in just 30 days!
There's a method to the madness, and it will change the way you think about every product you've ever owned.
Product Management is what happens when technology, design, and business meet. It is all about listening to what new products, features, or innovations people want in their lives, and coming up with ways to give it to them.
What you get:
When you sign up, you immediately get access to video lessons on business strategy and product development, which you can take at your own pace. You’ll get hands-on crash courses on product thinking, metrics, feature prioritization, and many more invaluable tools. These are pretty big concepts, but don't worry - we break everything down to really simple, bite-sized chunks.
Who it's for:
- You have an idea for the next great product that will change the world and you want to know where to begin
- You work closely with products (sales, marketing, support), and think you could make them better if they had the chance
- You're a leader trying to figure out your team’s next move
- You were just “promoted” to a product manager position, and you're not sure what that means
- You're looking to level up your career in product!
What you'll learn:
- The role and responsibilities of a product manager
- How to identify risks, assumptions, and uncertainties
- How to conceive and validate product ideas
- Best practices for communicating with customers
- How to create user flows, wireframes, and product documentation
- How to prioritize what your team will build
- How to make amazing products!
Are you ready to meet your brain on Product Management? If you're currently a One Month student, you can simply select the new course from your dashboard. Otherwise, you can sign up right away — click the big blue button below to get started!
Tags: Product Management