One Month: HTML Premium is now available!
Chris Castig is back and better than ever, teaching one of our all-time most frequented courses, One Month: HTML, as a premium course.
What's a premium course? It's a 4-week course with dedicated time with Chris every week to answer your questions, build your projects, and a private Slack channel to meet other students in the course at the same time as you.
The course begins August 29th.
Spaces are now available:
Coding is the most desired job skill of 2016.
Everybody wants to develop a website, but few people know how to get started.
And there are just too many ways to get started. It can be entirely overwhelming.
Do you want to start coding, and feel overwhelmed? Do you want to make your own website, finally? Do you want to start a blog?
Here's where we come in: we'll take you from beginner to making your own blog or portfolio website, all in 4 weeks.
Our online One Month: HTML Premium Course is made for the total beginner.
We know what it feels like to be a total beginner, and feel overwhelmed by the options. That's why we're offering these online bootcamp-style courses.
Rather than spend $10,000 in a 3-month bootcamp (and leave your job, or risk losing it), you can do this for $299 (only $199 for members), and complete it all during nights and weekends. Or lunch breaks.
This is the course we wish we'd had 10 years ago when we were first learning to code.
What will you learn in 30 days?
- HOW TO MAKE A WEBSITE FROM SCRATCH: We'll show you, even if you're a total beginner, how to build your first website and code in HTML.
- UNDERSTAND AND STYLE WITH CSS: Learn what a "Cascading Style Sheet" is and how to manipulate it to make your own web page beautiful.
- SEO BEST PRACTICES: Did you know there's a way to how to write HTML code in order get search engines to "find" your website better? We'll show you how to do this.
- FACEBOOK API: What's the easiest way to get started with the Facebook API? What is the Facebook API? API's are super important and they are the future, and we'll scratch the surface with arguably one of the most important ones out there.
- RESPONSIVE DESIGN: If you've ever tried to scroll across a website on your phone and it's in miniscule-sized font, you know why mobile design is so important. Responsive designs "respond" to whether you are on a laptop, an ipad, or a phone, and create a beautiful site across all devices. We'll teach you how to do this, too!
- BOOTSTRAP: We'll have a sample site up for you so you can play with Bootstrap. You'll be a nerd in no time.
This course is for beginners — no prior programming experience is necessary.
The course starts on Monday, August 29th, 2016.