“Code it once and display it anywhere.”
One Month Responsive Design is the next best step for taking your front-end web development skills from the beginner to intermediate level. In this course, I will teach you to write better front-end code so that you can “Code it once, and display it anywhere.”
iPhone, iPad, laptop, Android, Chrome, Safari, full-screen, narrow width… the truth is that you have no idea where your Website is being viewed. And without the proper code, it’s likely to display incorrectly - resulting in some unhappy users. In this course, I will help you tackle those tough questions of HTML & CSS best-practices and code optimization so that you can build something awesome that lasts forever! (...or at the very least a really, really long time).
This course requires a basic working knowledge of HTML and CSS. Need a refresher? Check out Chris’s other course: One Month HTML!
Walmart found that for every second of load time they cut down, it resulted in 2% more sales. Cha-ching!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in increasing their front-end skills (HTML & CSS)
- Entrepreneurs who wants to speak more confidently with developers
- HTML beginners looking to take their front-end development skills to an intermediate level
- Developers looking to add responsiveness to their site
What you are going to learn:
- How to write HTML and CSS for different browser sizes
- Flexible layouts
- Flexible images
- Media queries & breakpoints
- Rems vs. pixels
- Advanced CSS3 techniques
- How to prototype a landing page with HTML & CSS
- How responsive design can impact search ranking and user experience
- How to get your website LIVE!
What you'll get:
- 4+ Hours of Course Videos
- Certificate of Completion
- Updates to the Curriculum
- Access to the One Month Community
- Bonus lessons
Learn to code responsively. Write better code. Build faster websites. Feel better about yourself.
Want to get started? Click the button below!
Tags: Responsive Design