Growth hacking is marketing + coding. It includes things like: landing page optimization, SEO, public relations, advertising, and copywriting.
Three things that a Growth Hacker might do in a typical day:
- A/B testing landing pages
- Capturing emails before you launch your product
- Optimizing the virality of your product so that more people use your product.
How to Learn Growth Hacking Today
- Read “Growth Hacker is the new VP Marketing” by Andrew Chen (5 minutes)
- Read “Find a Growth Hacker for your Startup” by Sean Ellis (5 minutes)