What are littleBits?
LittleBits are kind of like legos, but for circuits. Using littleBits, you can make a wide array of hardware projects straight out of the box. Want to connect a timer to another device (like a flashlight, a tool, a musicbox, or even a couch)? You can!
You don’t need to know how to code to get started with littleBits — all of the logic is pre-programmed.
Here are some of the things you can make:
- A flashlight
- A flashlight with a dimmer
- Or even a flashlight with a dimmer and an alarm clock!
- As you can see, you can begin to build upon each item and make more and more complex projects.
Other projects you can try with littleBits:
- A littleBits musical lightsaber (yes!)
- A toilet paper subscription helper
- An alarm that goes off when your dog jumps on the couch
Where to get started:
- Visit littleBits.cc for more information and inspiration.
- “The bits may be little, but the possibilities are epic!”