Payment processing allows you to accept payments online, and integrate a variety of payment methods and features. Here are three options to get you started accepting credit cards on your business’s website:
- Easy: Services like Gumroad or Shopify are easiest. They come with basic themes and customizations.
- Medium: The Stripe checkout button. You’ll need basic development skills, but in exchange, you can customize the experience a lot more.
- Advanced: The Stripe API or Paypal API. You’ll need expert development skills however, you’ll have 100% control over customization.
- Decide which payment processing option is best for you. To get started accepting credit cards online, read about GumRoad, Shopify, and Stripe Checkout (20 minutes). If you have questions about getting started, contact us at teachers [at] onemonth.com.
Additional Resources to Keep You Learning
- One Month Payment Processing: Learn how to sell online using Stripe. In less than 30 days, with teacher Peter Bell.
- Check out Stripe’s documentation for getting started.