Learn jQuery First
For beginners, jQuery is likely the right tool for the job. It solves most problems that a beginner developer (and even more expert developers) have. Here’s a few examples of student requests that come into One Month:
- I want to build an interactive gallery
- I want to build a Todo list
- I want to add a fading out effects to my project
- I want to add some animation to my project
And for all those: jQuery is the right tool!
- If you already understand all of the above.
- If you have a desired problem that you already know jQuery won’t work for
Is one better than the other?
Nope. They’re just two different ways to solving problems.
Think of it like this: