Growth Hacking is Marketing + Coding.
Growth hacking is marketing + coding. It includes things like: landing page optimization, SEO, public relations, advertising, and copywriting.
Examples of a Growth Hacker’s Responsibilities
- A/B testing landing pages
- Capturing emails before you launch your product
- Optimizing the virality of your product so that more people use your product.
How to Learn Growth Hacking
- Read “Growth Hacker is the new VP Marketing” by Andrew Chen
- Read “Find a Growth Hacker for your Startup” by Sean Ellis
Online Growth Hacking Course
- One Month Growth Hacking — learn growth hacking in 30 days or less with Mattan Griffel