Growth Hacking is Marketing + Coding.
Growth hacking is marketing + coding. It includes things like: landing page optimization, SEO, public relations, advertising, and copywriting.
When you think about the fastest-growing startups (Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook, etc) it’s amazing to think how quickly these companies grew! And how did they grow that quick? They have growth hackers (marketers who understand data and code) to accelerate their growth.
Examples of a Growth Hacker’s Responsibilities
- A/B testing landing pages
- Capturing emails before you launch your product
- Optimizing the virality of your product so that more people use your product.
How to Learn Growth Hacking
- Read “Growth Hacker is the new VP Marketing” by Andrew Chen
- Read “Find a Growth Hacker for your Startup” by Sean Ellis
Online Growth Hacking Course
- One Month Growth Hacking — learn growth hacking in 30 days or less with Mattan Griffel